- Think you know all of the Disney movies? Think again! You’ll have to see.
- Can you spot the terrible photoshop mistakes in these pictures?
- Unretouched Photos Disney Doesn’t Want You To See
- Disney Movies for Grown Ups
- OMG These kids found a secret door in their new house, the stuff inside will freak you out.
- Ugly ducking celebs: I can’t believe Taylor Swift used to look like this!
- These strangers look like twins!
- This 11 Year Old Girl is Getting Married!
- The Most Flawless Responses To A Wrong Number Text… LOL
- Self-taught makeup artist transforms herself into every Disney princess!
- Dirty Secrets Apple Doesn’t Want You To Know. SMH.
- 12 Life Hacks That Change Everything
- Celebs before and after makeup. #3 is nearly unrecognizable! Who knew?
- Does anyone know wtf Emma Watson is doing here?
“i don’t remember the last time i felt like i could breathe theres a fucking hole in my chest where my lungs and heart should be i have this constant feeling that I’m bursting into flames and then the wind storms in and scatters my ashes over and over how is it possible i can feel everything and nothing at once am i dead inside or in love with the world i don’t know what to do or who i am i don’t know anything anymore all i know is i don’t have much time left and I’m fading away why doesn’t anyone notice I’m going insane I’m not okay nothing is okay everything is going wrong and i can’t breathe i can’t breathe i can’t breathe”
straight boys think girls can’t take compliments, and that’s ridiculous cause i’ve seen so many girls compliment each other, i’ve seen conversations & friendships blossom from girls complimenting each other in line, on the street, at school waiting for the bys, pretty much anywhere.
the problem is straight boys think sexual harassment & assault are compliments.